The COLUMBIA® men's Zero Rules™ short-sleeve polo shirt is a super-cooling everyday essential built with stretch and sun protection. The antimicrobial finish prevents the growth of odor-causing agents.
Get your new COLUMBIA® men's polo today from Sports Authority.
| || |
- Full cut for ease of movement and versatility in layering.
- A type of double knit with a smooth surface on both sides
- Usually a blend of knit or woven fabric with spandex or elastane. Creates a soft, durable fabric which allows freedom of movement yet retains its shape through repeated wash cycles.
- Performance Technology: Columbia® Omni-Freeze® ZERO
- Omni-Freeze® consists of specially shaped flat yarns that facilitate the release of heat, and feel cooler to the touch, during warm weather and active outdoor adventures. This next generation of Omni-Freeze® concentrates the cooling agent closer to your skin for deeper and more prolonged cooling.
- Performance Technology: Columbia® Omni-Wick®
- Incorporates a moisture management process where perspiration is efficiently drawn to the fabric surface where it can quickly evaporate.
- Performance Technology: Columbia® Omni-Shade®
- Provides premium protection from the sun
- Anti-odor treatments provide permanent odor protection by inhibiting the growth of bacteria and mildew in the fabric.
- Fabric transfers moisture from the skin to the fabric's surface for quick evaporation, keeping you dry and comfortable.
- Fabric is treated to block UV (ultraviolet) radiation from the sun, helping to prevent sunburn.
- Mesh or breathable fabric inserts in high heat zones allow sweat to evaporate and cool air to circulate.