The Tamiami™ is the signature COLUMBIA® fishing shirt, and here it's designed especially for girls. It's crafted with the same lightweight polyester fabric, mesh lining, ventilated back, and roll-up sleeves as the adult version, with the addition of ruching at the shoulders and back for an extra touch of style. Omni-Wick® technology keeps her cool, while Omni-Shade® provides UPF 50 sun protection.
| || |
- Full cut for ease of movement and versatility in layering.
- A woven fabric with patterned heavier yarns to prevent rips and tears from spreading
- A knit or woven fabric with small, evenly spaced holes
- Performance Technology: Columbia® Omni-Wick®
- Incorporates a moisture management process where perspiration is efficiently drawn to the fabric surface where it can quickly evaporate.
- Performance Technology: Columbia® Omni-Shade®
- Omni-Shade sun protection technology helps block damaging UV rays from reaching your skin, allowing for more carefree hours in the sun.
- Fabric transfers moisture from the skin to the fabric's surface for quick evaporation, keeping you dry and comfortable.
- Fabric is treated to block UV (ultraviolet) radiation from the sun, helping to prevent sunburn.
- Mesh or breathable fabric inserts in high heat zones allow sweat to evaporate and cool air to circulate.