Ideal for any activity in the great outdoors, the COLUMBIA® boys' Bahama™ long-sleeve shirt is designed in lightweight, water-repellent woven fabric with Omni-Shade® UPF 30 sun protection. A partial mesh lining and back vents keep cool air flowing freely, and the roll-up sleeves secure with a button-tab in the heat of the day. Two large chest pockets and a rod holder make it perfect for fishing, too!
- Fabric Content: Shell: 100% nylon
- Fabric Content: Lining: 100% polyester
| || |
- Full cut for ease of movement and versatility in layering.
- The most basic weave of horizontal yarns passing over and under each warp yarn in alternate rows
- A knit or woven fabric with small, evenly spaced holes
- Performance Technology: Columbia® Omni-Shade®
- Omni-Shade sun protection technology helps block damaging UV rays from reaching your skin, allowing for more carefree hours in the sun.
- Fabric is treated to block UV (ultraviolet) radiation from the sun, helping to prevent sunburn.
- Mesh or breathable fabric inserts in high heat zones allow sweat to evaporate and cool air to circulate.
- Water-repellent fabric
- Mesh lining for breathability
- UPF 30 sun protection
- Back vents
- Buttoned cuffs can be rolled up and secured with a tab
- Flap chest pockets with hook-and-loop closures
- Rod holder at left chest