If you're looking for a baselayer that offers plenty of support to help you perform at your peak, you've found it in the CHAMPION® men's PowerTrain PowerFlex compression shorts. They employ moisture-wicking technology and a breathable mesh gusset to keep you dry, while side insets ensure you stay cool where it counts. The quick-drying stretch fabric allows comfortable movement without restriction.
| || |
- Supports your muscles to prevent fatigue during intense training.
- Usually a blend of knit or woven fabric with spandex or elastane. Creates a soft, durable fabric which allows freedom of movement yet retains its shape through repeated wash cycles.
- A knit or woven fabric with small, evenly spaced holes
- Performance Technology: Champion® PowerFlex
- Moisture-wicking and quick-drying fabric that offers a compression fit.
- Performance Technology: Champion® Double Dry®
- Double Dry® rapidly wicks moisture from the body to the outer layer of fabric where it evaporates, giving you the ultimate in moisture management.
- Fabric transfers moisture from the skin to the fabric's surface for quick evaporation, keeping you dry and comfortable.
- Provides visibility in low-light conditions through the use of reflective fabrics, yarns, tapes, trims, or heat transfers.
- Mesh or breathable fabric inserts in high heat zones allow sweat to evaporate and cool air to circulate.