The Brooks® women's PureFlow® 4 running shoes are perfect for training and races! They feature a lightweight mesh upper, with a Nav-band wrapping around the foot to lock it into place; the multi-density BioMoGo DNA midsole offers responsive and adaptive cushioning. A rounded heel and and extra-flexible forefoot section work together to improve stability while letting you feel the road.
| || |
- Mesh upper is lightweight and comfortable.
- Midsole Material: BioMoGo DNA
- Flexible, biodegradable polymer that offers adaptive cushioning.
- Outsole: Omega Flex Grooves
- Allow the outsole to flex, which means the shoe conforms to the bottom of your foot during the stride.
- Cushioning Technology: BioMoGo DNA
- The material adapts to the amount of force applied to it, which lets it continually provide the specific level of cushioning you need at a particular moment.
- Heel Technology: Rounded Heel
- Assists in footstrike alignment.
- Lacing System: Traditional Lacing System
- Traditional lacing system provides a tighter fit for more centralized support.