Lace up and get ready to spring into action with the super-responsive Brooks® men's Ravenna 7 running shoes! The moisture-wicking mesh upper and adjustable saddle have been tweaked to improve the fit, while a cushiony BioMoGo DNA midsole uses a Diagonal Rollbar (DRB®) to guide your foot and correct overpronation. The outsole features a combo of HPR™+ rubber and soft blown rubber at the forefoot for excellent energy return.
| || |
- Synthetic/Mesh upper provides lightweight comfort and support.
- Flexible, biodegradable polymer that offers adaptive cushioning.
- A higher durability, abrasion-resistant rubber outsole compound that wears longer.
- Cushioning Technology: Segmented Crash Pad
- A midsole component with independent, integrated shock absorbers.
- Motion Control Technology: Yes
- Pronation: Diagonal Rollbar (DRB®)
- Lacing System: Traditional Lacing System
- Traditional lacing system provides a tighter fit for more centralized support.