Head into the woods wearing these Brooks® men's Cascadia 10 trail running shoes, designed with a BioMoGo DNA midsole to cushion your every step. The heel and forefoot pivot posts provide total control as you navigate bumpy terrain. Rocks are no match to the forefoot ballistic rock shield that adds an extra layer of protection.
| || |
- Upper Material: Synthetic/Mesh
- Synthetic/Mesh upper provides lightweight comfort and support.
- Midsole Material: BioMoGo DNA
- Flexible, biodegradable polymer that offers adaptive cushioning.
- Cushioning Technology: Forefoot and Rearfoot
- Heel Technology: Segmented Crash Pad
- Helps provide an effortless heel-to-toe transition.
- Lacing System: Traditional Lacing System
- Traditional lacing system provides a tighter fit for more centralized support.