Like most BURTON® snowboarding jackets, the men's Frontier features fully waterproof DRYRIDE Durashell™ 2-layer shell fabric. On the inside though, it's amped up with fuzzy sherpa fleece panels and antimicrobial knit fabric under the arms to keep the stink factor down when you're riding hard. Bold colorblocking and five flap pockets on the front give it a true workwear vibe.
| || |
- Lining Technology: Fleece
- A lightweight material that helps to trap warm air in close to your body.
- Lining Technology: Taffeta
- A soft and breathable fabric that is comfortable against the skin.
- Allows moisture inside the garment to escape and evaporate. Promotes air flow.
- Water Resistance: Waterproof
- Treated fabrics completely seal out water and rain.
- Prevents snow from entering the garment.
- Zippered Underarm Vents: Yes
- Easy ventilation, comfort, and protection from overheating.
- Secure storage for valuables.
- Discreet pocket with closure for storing valuables.