This smooth, soft and stretchy BURTON® First Layer® men's long-neck top is perfect for keeping your core warm in mid-winter conditions. DRYRIDE UltraWick fabric ensures perspiration doesn't give you the chills, while antimicrobial properties eliminate any funky smells after a long day of playing. When worn on its own, the top provides UPF 50 protection for safety from the sun.
| || |
- Full cut for ease of movement and versatility in layering.
- Usually a blend of knit or woven fabric with spandex or elastane. Creates a soft, durable fabric which allows freedom of movement yet retains its shape through repeated wash cycles.
- Performance Technology: Burton® DRYRIDE UltraWick
- Quick-drying, moisture-wicking and stretchy fabric.
- Anti-odor treatments provide permanent odor protection by inhibiting the growth of bacteria and mildew in the fabric.
- Seams are sewn flat to the garment to enhance durability and prevent skin chafing/irritation.
- Fabric transfers moisture from the skin to the fabric's surface for quick evaporation, keeping you dry and comfortable.
- Fabric is treated to block UV (ultraviolet) radiation from the sun, helping to prevent sunburn.