The BROOKS® women's Cascadia 9 trail running shoes are up to the challenge of tricky terrain. A lowered heel gives you full ground contact, while a series of 4-point pivot posts offers extra stability on uneven surfaces. The lightweight upper is water resistant to handle wet conditions and has flat laces to prevent debris from becoming lodged. BROOKS® BioMoGo® and DNA® cushioning units absorb shock to keep you going strong.
- Model Number: 120153
- Classification: Trail
- Breathability: Yes
- Shoe Weight: 10.2 oz (size 8)
| || |
- Midsole Material: BioMoGo
- BRS 1000 outsole delivers a good level of durability and traction with a non-marking outsole.
- Cushioning Technology: Brooks® DNA
- Individual molecules connected in strands and chains reduce the pressure put on the foot.
- Lacing System: Traditional Lacing System
- Traditional lacing system provides a tighter fit for more centralized support.
- Water-resistant upper
- 4-point pivot posts generate added stability
- Ballistic rock shield offers protection from sharp objects
- No-sew construction
- Lowered heel
- Flat laces