Fine-tuned for PR-making performance, the BROOKS® Adrenaline™ GTS 14 women's running shoes are revved up and ready to fly off the starting line. Synthetic overlays bolster the breathable mesh upper, while BROOKS® DNA technology combines with a full-length BioMoGo midsole for cushioning that won't quit. The Caterpillar Crash Pad enhances the foot's natural motion for a smooth, fluid ride.
- Model Number: 120151
- Classification: Motion Control/Stability
- Recommended Fit: These shoes run True to Size.
- Breathability: Yes
- Shoe Weight: 9.2 oz (size 7)
| || |
- Upper Material: Synthetic/Mesh
- Synthetic/Mesh upper provides lightweight comfort and support.
- Midsole Material: BioMoGo
- High density carbon rubber for increased traction and durability.
- Cushioning Technology: Brooks® DNA
- Individual molecules connected in strands and chains reduce the pressure put on the foot.
- Pronation: Progressive Diagonal Rollbar (PDRB®)
- Tri-density midsole is biomechanically engineered to allow for progressive pronation control and to create smoother transitions from the midstance phase into the propulsion phase.
- Caterpillar Crash Pad technology offers a smooth ride