These off-road Asics® men's GT-2000™ 3 trail running shoes have a rugged trail-specific outsole complemented by a Guidance Trusstic System® and Guidance Line® technology to support your heel-toe motion and protect you from uneven ground. The Heel Clutching System™ and FluidRide™ midsole cushion provide long-lasting comfort at high speeds.
| || |
- Upper Material: Synthetic/Mesh
- Synthetic/Mesh upper provides lightweight comfort and support.
- Midsole Material: DuoMax®
- DuoMax® provides stability and shores the midfoot.
- Outsole: Trail-Specific Outsole
- Reversed lugs provide uphill and downhill traction on all types of terrain.
- Cushioning Technology: GEL® Cushioning System
- GEL® cushioning system offers enhanced stability and shock absorption.
- Heel Technology: Heel Clutching System
- Exoskeletal heel counter for improved fit and support.
- Pronation: Impact Guidance System (I.G.S.®)
- Employs linked componentry to enhance the foot's natural gait from heel strike to toe-off
- Lacing System: Traditional Lacing System
- Traditional lacing system provides a tighter fit for more centralized support.