Mild to moderate overpronators will love that the Asics® GT-2000 3 men's wide running shoes have dropped weight but not performance features. They still provide gentle motion control thanks to Dynamic DuoMax® technology and an Impact Guidance System (I.G.S®), while the FluidRide™ midsole and GEL® cushioning units combine for springy shock absorption on impact. Guidance Line® flex grooves encourage gait efficiency.
| || |
- Mesh upper is lightweight and comfortable.
- Midsole Material: FluidRide
- Provides the ultimate combination of bounce back and cushioning properties with reduced weight and exceptional durability
- Multi-surface traction outsole provides traction for movement in all directions.
- Cushioning Technology: GEL® Cushioning System
- GEL® cushioning system offers enhanced stability and shock absorption.
- Heel Technology: Heel Clutching System
- Exoskeletal heel counter for improved fit and support.
- Motion Control Technology: Yes
- Pronation: Impact Guidance System (I.G.S.®)
- Employs linked componentry to enhance the foot's natural gait from heel strike to toe-off
- Lacing System: Traditional Lacing System
- Traditional lacing system provides a tighter fit for more centralized support.