Structured cushioning is the name of the game when it comes to the next-generation Asics® GT-1000 3 men's running shoes. Ideal for mild to moderate overpronators, they provide support through Guidance Line® and Impact Guidance System® technology without sacrificing protection, thanks to springy forefoot and rearfoot GEL® cushioning units. A midsole Trusstic System® adds gentle motion control for a smooth ride.
- Model Number: T4K3N,T4L0N
- Classification: Structured Cushioning
- Breathability: Yes
- Shoe Weight: 11.4 oz
| || |
- Synthetic/Mesh upper provides lightweight comfort and support.
- Motion Control Technology: Yes
- Lacing System: Traditional Lacing System
- Traditional lacing system provides a tighter fit for more centralized support.
- Guidance Line® vertical flex groove in outsole for enhanced gait efficiency
- Impact Guidance System (I.G.S.®) enhances the natural gait from foot strike to toe-off
- Guidance Trusstic System® provides gait efficiency and midfoot structural integrity
- ASICS® High-Abrasion Rubber (AHAR®) in key outsole areas for durability
- Heel Midsole Height: 22 mm
- Forefoot Midsole Height: 12 mm
- Width: D, 4E
- It's the inside that counts - so don't judge the shoes by their cover! If your shoe box isn't brand name, the contents are. And as always, we offer free returns on footwear, with or without the original box.