With their low-rise design and 2.5-inch inseam, the ASICS® women's low-cut shorts are the ideal baselayer for any active pursuit. The nylon/spandex fabric gives support, compression and comfort, while the Hydrology® fabric provides moisture management and breathability. A flattering, feminine fit is provided by the flat-front waistband and chafe-free flatlock stitching. The CoolMax® gusset delivers additional comfort and support.
- Fabric Content: 90% Tactel® nylon, 10% spandex
- Inseam: 2.5 inches
- Model: BT752T
| || |
- Supports your muscles to prevent fatigue during intense training.
- Performance Technology: ASICS® Hydrology®
- The fabric absorbs sweat from the skin, then transfers it to the surface where it can evaporate rapidly. Hydrology® fabrics provide breathability and air circulation, and most provide UV protection between 15 - 40 UPF.
- Seams are sewn flat to the garment to enhance durability and prevent skin chafing/irritation.
- Fabric transfers moisture from the skin to the fabric's surface for quick evaporation, keeping you dry and comfortable.
- Flat-front waistband
- CoolMax® crotch gusset
- ASICS® brandmark on left leg
- Made in USA