Built from eco-friendly Cocona® fabric, the ASICS® men's Fuji™ long-sleeve 1/2-zip top provides natural UPF 50+ and odor-inhibiting properties to put you on the path to your next PR. The 4-way stretch fabric is also wind and water resistant to keep you going in bad weather, while thumbhole cuffs prevent the sleeves from riding up. Mesh panels deliver breathability, and they're inserted with flatlock stitching to avoid irritation.
| || |
- Slim, contoured fit for ease of movement and a stylish look.
- Knit fabrics are made up of a series of interlocking loops that result in a flexible construction. All knits have some stretch
- A knit or woven fabric with small, evenly spaced holes
- Performance Technology: ASICS® PR Dry
- Soaks up sweat and transfers it to the surface of the fabric, allowing for more rapid evaporation.
- Anti-odor treatments provide permanent odor protection by inhibiting the growth of bacteria and mildew in the fabric.
- Ergonomic Cut/Seaming: Yes
- Seams and/or design lines of the garment follow the body's curves to allow freedom of movement and prevent skin irritation.
- Seams are sewn flat to the garment to enhance durability and prevent skin chafing/irritation.
- Fabric transfers moisture from the skin to the fabric's surface for quick evaporation, keeping you dry and comfortable.
- Sleeves are attached with a diagonal seam that runs from the underarm to the neckline, allowing freedom of movement and preventing skin irritation.
- Provides visibility in low-light conditions through the use of reflective fabrics, yarns, tapes, trims, or heat transfers.
- Fabric is treated to block UV (ultraviolet) radiation from the sun, helping to prevent sunburn.
- Mesh or breathable fabric inserts in high heat zones allow sweat to evaporate and cool air to circulate.