Keep safety in mind when packing for your next outdoor journey with the ADVENTURE MEDICAL KITS® family first aid kit. The kit's essential items are arranged so you can quickly and easily find what you need in the case of an emergency. Wound cleaning supplies, bandages and dressings, allergy and pain relief medication, a sprain/strain wrap, a removable and waterproof medic pouch, and a "Caring for Children in the Outdoors Manual" are provided.
- Extensive family first aid kit
- Wound Care: 12 antiseptic wound wipes, 47 bandages and dressings, tape, cotton tip applicator, gloves, nitrile (pair), 1 hand wipe
- Blister Care: 14 pre-cut and shaped moleskin pieces
- Sprain/Strain Care: 1 elastic bandage, 1 instant cold pack
- Medical Instruments: 2 disposable thermometers, scissors, splinter picker/tick remover forceps, 2 safety pins
- Medication Packs: 4 triple antibiotic ointment, 6 ibuprofen (200 milligrams), 6 acetaminophen (500 milligrams), 3 antihistamine (diphenhydramine, 25 milligrams)
- Insect Repellent and Bite Treatment: 2 Natrapel® 8-hour tick and insect repellent wipe, 1 After Bite Kids® tube
- "Caring for Children in the Outdoors Manual" by Barbara Kennedy, M.D.
- Removable and waterproof pouch